A cookie is a small text file that the website you are visiting stores on your computer. Cookies are used by a lot of websites to give visitors access to various functions. It is possible to use the information in the cookie to follow the user’s surfing.
We do not track nor store personal information, such as name, email, IP-addresses or similar information, in our cookies.
The website is using Google Analytics as primary analysis tool.
The cookies that Google Analytics uses on this website store the following information:
- A unique ID for your web browser
- Determine which domain to measure
- Distinguish unique users
- Throttle the request rate
- Remember the number and time of previous visits
- Remember traffic source information
- Determine the start and end of a session
- Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables
Since we are using services from Facebook, cookies from these companies can be read by and written to your web browser when you visit our website. These cookies are so called “third party cookies”.
To avoid cookies, you can change the security settings in your web browser. How these are adjusted depends on which web browser you have.